Day time charters
$600 for the first 3 hours; $150 per additional hour
$550 for the first 2 hours; $200 per additional hour
Extra charge for over 8 guests: $35 per person. Maximum of 20 inshore; 12 offshore (ocean sailing).
Soft drinks, water: $2
Beer, wine, mixed rum drinks: $6
Free use of masks, snorkels and flotation noodles
Payment Details, Cancellation Policy and Other Information
- Credit card information (MasterCard or Visa) is required to hold the reservation.
- A 50% deposit may be required, depending on the time of year.
- Payment for the deposit and charter can be made by cash, MasterCard or Visa.
- Deposit is refundable if the charter is cancelled with 7 or more days notice prior to the charter.
- Cancellation with less than 7 days notice without a rescheduling of the charter within 3 months will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
- Cancellation with 24 hours or less notice will result in a 100% charge plus any catering fees.
- The captain reserves the right to cancel the charter due to inclement weather, Acts of God, or other unforeseen issues (such as mechanical failure) that might affect the safety of the charter. In this case a full refund of any deposit will be made.
- Should the trip be cancelled for reasons listed in 6. above, the captain will try to reschedule if it is possible to do so, but there is no obligation if the captain's or client's schedule does not permit.